Thanksgiving Drive 2021
Our St. Sava Parish is once again coordinating a Thanksgiving Food Drive for the needy families in our local community. Last year, we were able to assist six families – Let’s do EVEN BETTER this year! Please bring your donated goods to the Church Hall (they can be placed on the stage, except frozen items, etc.). The DEADLINE for ALL donated goods is Monday, November 22nd.
Please consider donating the following:
Printable list of items
- Frozen Turkeys (between 10-14 lbs.) 10 have already been donated! THANK YOU!
- Potatoes (regular and sweet)
- Stuffing mix
- Dinner rolls (frozen or refrigerated)
- Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin pie filling
- Pumpkin pies
- Coffee (regular and/or decaf)
- Cool Whip
- Pasta and spaghetti sauces
- Canned vegetables
- Milk (fresh - check dates!)
- Eggs (again - fresh please!)
- Giant Eagle gift cards
In addition, we will be taking special collections for the needy families on the following Sundays: Oct. 31st, Nov. 14th, and Nov. 21st. We kindly ask that you help in any way you can. The need is great especially as we enter into the upcoming holiday season.
Finally, we ask that you remember all of the needy in prayer this coming Holiday Season!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING CONCERN FOR OUR NEEDY!
- St. Sava Parish Council