Pittsburgh's Best Lenten Fish Fry is Back!
We Welcome You!
Our parish family will once again host our famous St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church - Lenten Fish Fry (for select weeks)!
The fish fry is an opportunity for us to open our doors to you (our loving community) and welcome you into our midst with warmth and our Serbian hospitality. We invite our guests to come and see the beauty of our Church!
Dates and Times
- Select Fridays: March 4, 11, 18, 25 (2022)
- Times: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- PRE-ORDER OR WALK UP
- NO DINE IN (TAKE OUT ONLY)
- To pre-order, please call: (412) 469-2955
- Pre-orders will be taken weekly, Sunday thru Wednesday.
- In person (walk up) ordering can be done on each Friday.
- For pre-orders, Credit Card ONLY
- Walk up ordering (cash or credit card)
Interested in Volunteering?
Whether you are a member of our Church or not, volunteers are always welcome to help us out. Volunteers are needed in several areas: shopping for supplies, setting up the hall, taking/filling orders, providing baked goods, and cleanup. Please contact Diane "Dee Dee" Baskot or any parish council member to learn more about how you can help. Thank you!
Endorsements and Reviews
We are honored and very thankful to be the "Favorite Fish Fry" of Bob the Raptor and The Codfather!
Check out all of our Endorsements and Reviews!