Stewards are Parishioners in Good Standing
The Stewardship Pledge qualifies husband and wife (for married couples) and single adults as Stewards. Family members over 18 years of age, who are employed, should make their own Stewardship Pledge. Having a signed Pledge Card in our Parish records signifies that you will attend Church regularly (as best you can); that you will receive the Holy Mysteries of Confession and Communion on a regular basis, and that you will do your best to work (serve) for the Church. In addition, stewards will be able to seek office in the administration of our Parish as prescribed in the Constitution of our Church. The Pledge Cards will be collected after the Divine Liturgy on Sunday, December 18, 2022 or they can be mailed to the Church Office by the end of May, 2023.
Orthodox Christians, who wish to become Stewards in good standing in our Parish, can do so by calling the Church Office for information and making a Stewardship Commitment or pledge for the year 2023, or by visiting us online at www.stsavapa.org
Private and Confidential
Your Stewardship Commitment is kept in confidence. Jesus taught us that giving should be done quietly, generously and out of the sight of others. If you wish to revise your commitment during the year for any reason, you may notify the Church Office indicating your intention.
Weekly Stewardship Giving
You may remit your commitment in the manner that suits you best. Since small regular contributions are easier to manage, it is suggested that your contribution be calculated on a weekly basis.
You can now access your pledge statements through our Breeze Church Management Software.
To access your account:
1) In your web browser, go to: https://stsavapa.breezechms.com/
2) Log on or reset your password:
- Enter your username
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Forgot Password?"
- Follow the directions on how to reset your password.
Printing your statement:
1) After logging onto Breeze, navigate to "My Profile" at the top of the page.
2) Click on "Giving" on the left-hand side of the page.
3) On the "Giving" Page, you can enter start and end dates. (i.e., 01/01/20-12/31/20)
4) On the right-hand side, you will see the "Download to Excel" (down arrow).
5) Click on "Print Statement." You can print statements by person or family.
6) Your web browser may have a second window appear to print the statement. Select your printer and print your statement.